SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's tough learning STUFF!!!

I really like to figure out how things work. I had a great birthday but since then we have being taking all my stuff to our new house and there is just lots of new things for me to learn. My favorite toy right now is the rake and the broom. They are pretty fun but sometimes my parents think they are too big for me. (I hear from my buddies at daycare this is going to be the story of life!) Anyway, sometimes I get to play with them.....and I LOVE THEM!!! My papaw let me play with them a lot and I had to change my pants a few times b/c I get really dirty. This particular day though, I was trying to play with the rake and Dada would not let me hold it all by myself. I know how to do it but then he said OK, it's nap time and well....I didn't act like a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment