I am so ready for the summer. I can't even tell you how much I love playing outside. If my dad can do something, I want to do it with him. Yesterday he and I pulled weeds, threw the weeds--really fun, and then raked them up and I used a shovel to put them in a bin. What a fun day--I take good naps on these days b/c my dad and I get pretty tired. My mom loves being outside too, but with her I play with water, hit the baseball off the tee, golf a little or she makes me an obstacle course and I take off running. Don't worry I still go down the roller coaster at least 1x a day AND the sandbox is my forever friend.
HOWEVER, for the record, I could play with my cousin Sarah J every day. I love her--I really do, she is the bomb. I'm a people person, I love to watch people I love to play with everyone and I really like to charm people. My mama has been very tickled lately when I say "T-Dub", it gets her every time. In a few short weeks we will playing all the time. She won't go to school and we can head to the pool everyday. I last thing, if you think I don't know how to tease....just wait till you see me, I'm getting really good at teasing. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment