SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm having a great summer so far!

My mom has only been off for 3 weeks and already we have done SO much.  I am loving it.  This is especially going to be a big week because I learned this song about FiWorks and I have to cover my ears EVEWY Time!  I LOVE THE COMPUTER AND AM PLAYING WITH THE CAPS LOCK WIGHT NOW.

Here's me with my buddy Owen and his dad on Lake George last week--we had a great time.  My mom was on skis behind a boat.  It was fast!
Speaking of fast today I ran in the Hyde Park blast and got a medal, and a buskin cookie--I usually don't eat that but I had two bites....trying to see if I'm still allergic to eggs!  See you soon -I'm on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment