
Wow, where does the time go, I'm growing up fast? I went to my first Reggae Run the first weekend in October and cheered on my Aunt Emily and Uncle Patrick (who is pretty funny btw) as they ran by me. I was visiting my mom's friends who just moved here from Arkansas, and my Aunt and Uncle ran right by their house--it was fun. I got to eat my dinner at the kids table with their 3 big kids, we giggled a lot--and I thought I was pretty big stuff. Here's a picture of me with Mary-- :)
The biggest parties of the year are in October I guess. This month is FUN! On Oct. 9th my Great Grandmother turned 90. We had a great day outside to celebrate her birthday, it was a really special day for her. There were so many people and I got passed around a lot and finally got to meet my two newest cousins, Adelyn and Maddox. She is 4 weeks older than me, and he is 4 weeks younger than me. My Great Grandma actually made my baptismal gown, 40 years ago for my Aunt Mindy, when she was the first grandchild--now there are lots of us! My Papaw picked out my outfit for her party and everyone thought I looked like some Ohio football coach, but I think he did a good job.
My mom left me for 2 days to celebrate Aunt Mindy's 40th birthday and then my dad left for 6 days to go shoot some bird that sounds like an F but starts with a P I guess.....I missed him a lot! When I saw him the first time I couldn't even drink my milk b/c I just wanted to smile at him and have him hold me. I was really glad he came home. I didn't get to try any of that bird but he did let me try venison this weekend, and I LIKE IT--I bet if I'm good, someday I'll be able to leave mom behind and hang out with Dad and Grandpa!!! AND, we have two more parties this coming weekend. My cousin Tom just keeps getting bigger and bigger and has a birthday. Plus I get to watch him and Sarah Jane on Halloween. Mom says I'm too little to eat all the stuff they have but I can watch all the big kids in their costumes. I can't wait, I hope I don't get scared!

I just wanted to post the times for my stand-up routine so Charlie can get it on his schedule. On the 29th I will be at the Laugh Shack, on the 31st I will be at the Ha-Ha House. Both sets start at 6 PM. I can get him a free drink (Whole Milk) and a front row seat.
ReplyDelete- Uncle Patrick