SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Monday, November 8, 2010

7 mos. old!


I started to crawl backwards this past weekend. In fact I didn't even see that couch behind me until my legs were under it and I couldn't go anywhere. I was at Camp Piqua so my mom could play some cards with my Nana and Great Gramma. She lost badly, I think last place....but I got to stay home with Papa, and we played all day and all night! I am getting really close to grabbing my friend Clinton's tail. He's really soft and I like to touch his back, my Aunt Mindy lets me play with him a lot. Nana let me grab some food FINALLY--no one has ever let me do that, especially not my Dad, he won't share at all. AND I learned to say his name, I say it all the time, but he doesn't care...he is not good at sharing. Maybe I should learn Nana or Mama next. I gotta go and take a nap...I get real sleepy from playing all the time and I love this weather. Leaves are NEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment