
What is this? Am I at Disney Land? Guess not but it felt like it...at my grandparents farm, we just play, and play, and play. Last time I saw these guys I couldn't do anything. Freeman is much bigger. It took me a second or two to start playing because my mom NEVER let me have these suds. I really like 'em! By the end of the tub time, I was showing these fellas how to swim. I'm pretty good, I guess, because 8 adults were in the room watching me swim. I don't need lessons, I'm really very good and I'm fast! I think my dad is afraid, with these webbed toes of mine, he is nervous I might beat Uncle Patrick and Uncle Mark at the backstroke. (Both of those guys would be very embarrassed.) Do all good swimmers have beards?--because they both do and I don't want one! But, that is another thing I love right now. PULLING them is fun! I ate a lot on Thanksgiving, twice. I gained over 1 lb that week and so this week I have really had to slow down. I'm trying to cut back a little, but with all this crawling I want to do...I need some food! Real soon I'll show you my latest trick. I don't have to stay down when Mama and Dada put me in my crib, I crawl all around and can even pull my bears. Why won't they want to come down and play with me? I'll be nice to them!
I challenege Charlie to a 50 Meter backstroke race in 2020! I may need to do that in two seperate races by then, though.
ReplyDelete