SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Vacation on Siesta Key!

I'll tell you what, I know why my mom was so excited about this Christmas Vacation thing....we flew on 2 airplanes this morning! My dad got me out of my bed at 4:15 am for this big adventure. AND all the white stuff he played in with me on Thursday....is different now. It's a lot grain-ier and a big pool is right next to it. I don't have to wear many layers, it's really warm outside. I didn't even have to take a nap today, I just played and laughed all day. I was a big waver in the airport and this afternoon at the grocery, I made so many new friends. I LOVE VACATION--my mom and dad play with me all the time. I hope Santa sees me being good, because I'm trying my little heart out. Grandma watched me on Thursday night so my mom and dad could go to holiday stuff and she let me swim in the tub for a long time...I hope my mom and dad let me do that here. Oops, gotta go....I can hear my dad slurping down some grapefruits in the kitchen, and now I can crawl right in there with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment