SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's COLD!




I've had a wonderful weekend but man is it getting cold! Mom just doesn't understand that with my shirts on, and a coat, I don't like all that stuff on me in my car seat. It's TOO many layers...I whine but she and Dada don't get it. (So I just go to sleep instead.) My mom took me to "work" with her on Sunday night and I had a great babysitter--Dr. Antenucci, my mom calls him Dr. A. I like A's! Double A (Ann Antenucci) is one of the funniest people I know, we can't stop laughing when we are together...I guess we get kind of distracting, but she is really fun. And she made me some pasta this week, good thing I loved it or my dad would have been really mad at me. (He likes that place for dinner, but he was sick so he didn't get to come with us.) While my mom was busy making bows, Dr. A and I played on the floor with two new friends--Brutus and Piper, one is chocolate--but I can't eat him, and the other is yellow. Dr. A even took me to meet Mr. Claus, he was really cool--I just couldn't stop looking at him. We also saw the nativity and all the animals, but my favorite thing out there is that windmill. I can find it all the time, even when I'm inside. One of my mom's favorite people is coming home from Australia on Monday. I can't wait to meet him in person. My parents say I'll love him...I bet I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment