I saw the Dr. this week and I didn't have to get any shots. It was very fun, I read some books and played with a lot of paper. And when we left I was able to drink some pink stuff--it's bubble gum flavored and I really don't like it, but I do it nicely. I've had lots of time with Mama and Dada this week. Mama had a snow day one day, so we played lots. And, my babysitter couldn't watch me on Weds. so I got to work all morning at Moore Equipment Co. I was a big helper and recycled lots of paper for Dadadadada. It took my over 30 minutes to get it all organized just like I wanted it. There's lots of things I love right now. I really like to crawl into the bathroom and stand by the tub and knock all the stuff into it--it's loud and fun. I also take the clothes out of the drawers in Mama and Dada's bedroom. Mom likes when I help her clean stuff up. But one of my favorite things is taking hte DVD's over to the DVD machine--Mama does not like it when I do that. Skyping is something I do almost everyday too because I'm so good at using the keyboard on this computer. I talk to my grandparents and Aunts & Uncles and it is fun. My mom's good friend left for Singapore today. So now I can skype with her! I sent her a picture this week with my new jersey--her favorite team. And my tree farm friends leave next week too. I'm going to have lots of Skype friends!!! Ok, I just got real tired...ni-night!
No comments:
Post a Comment