I've been extremely busy since I've been on the move. I started crawling on Dec. 13th but that only got me around the living room. NOW, I can go everywhere. I visit the bathroom, and play in the kitchen and I love this little springy thing behind the door. And, now my dad really likes taking me places because I talk to everyone and embarass him a lot! In Florida we even went for a bike ride. One of my favorite places he takes me is the grocery. I have lots of friends there and meet more with each visit. On Saturday he took me to the Crohn conservatory. I saw a cave and lots of plants, but the coolest thing I saw was a donkey and that baby Jesus again. :)This week I started back at "Betsy's". I yelled HI...and waved to all my old friends there Monday morning. But today it has all caught up to me. I'm REAL tired and I do not like to take naps when mom's friends are visiting her. This week Paul, and KC, and Oscar came by. They like me....and I don't want them to miss seeing me. We all play together nicely! I got big brown chair in the mail this week, just like Dad's, so now I can crawl around in it. I haven't figured out how to get out of it yet, but when I fall forward I don't cry--I'm a big boy--no tears.....well UNLESS I'm really hungry. I went to the Dr. this week too, see why I'm so tired? And I weigh 21 lbs now and am almost 10 inches longer than when I was born. I only had to get 1 shot this time so it wasn't so bad. Off to bed....(yawn...)
SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Mobile!!!
I've been extremely busy since I've been on the move. I started crawling on Dec. 13th but that only got me around the living room. NOW, I can go everywhere. I visit the bathroom, and play in the kitchen and I love this little springy thing behind the door. And, now my dad really likes taking me places because I talk to everyone and embarass him a lot! In Florida we even went for a bike ride. One of my favorite places he takes me is the grocery. I have lots of friends there and meet more with each visit. On Saturday he took me to the Crohn conservatory. I saw a cave and lots of plants, but the coolest thing I saw was a donkey and that baby Jesus again. :)This week I started back at "Betsy's". I yelled HI...and waved to all my old friends there Monday morning. But today it has all caught up to me. I'm REAL tired and I do not like to take naps when mom's friends are visiting her. This week Paul, and KC, and Oscar came by. They like me....and I don't want them to miss seeing me. We all play together nicely! I got big brown chair in the mail this week, just like Dad's, so now I can crawl around in it. I haven't figured out how to get out of it yet, but when I fall forward I don't cry--I'm a big boy--no tears.....well UNLESS I'm really hungry. I went to the Dr. this week too, see why I'm so tired? And I weigh 21 lbs now and am almost 10 inches longer than when I was born. I only had to get 1 shot this time so it wasn't so bad. Off to bed....(yawn...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment