It's been a really great day! I have had such fun today. I walked 16 steps to Mama this afternoon at Betsy's. She had a delicious apple and it really distracted me from falling. :) Then I watched Mama and Dada sign lots of papers as they bought me a new house for my 1st birthday! We got ice cream on the way to the house and when I got inside, I just played and played in all the new space. Within 5 minutes of being there, Dada came in and got me, zipped me in his coat and took me out in the backyard. It was so cool, he was really "trigger happy" I guess, b/c he counted 5 deer for me in our backyard. They were so close, I can't tell if Dada liked that or not. This new place is going to be GREAT!!! There are so many trees and these deer things really made my dada crazy--this is going to be a BIG adventure. Hmm........ Looking forward to seeing all my relatives on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment