SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I really love this truck!

I've been doing a lot of pushing lately. Grandpa Moore got a big tractor and I know he won't let me ride on it until I'm big, so I've been doing some weights and lots of reps, to get stronger, of course. This is my buddy Margot, she is 6 mos. older than me and sometimes I just like to show her how chivalrous I am, so I just push her around in it. At home, I push my high chair, the stools, and my push truck, EVERYWHERE, I can zoom around with that thing. I took 7 steps today, but what's the big hurry?
I played outside so much this week, I'm a little sad that it's cold today. I cried when Mama put me in the car. Dada has taken me to the slide for the last couple of days and today we won't get to go. :( I wish you guys could have seen his hair last night after we went down that big slide, no pictures unfortunately, but he called it static, I liked it a lot. When I sit on his shoulders I love playing with it.


1 more week and I'll be BIG!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment