SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Friday, July 22, 2011

I love the beach!

Posted by Picasa
This has been the best summer of my life! :) I have always loved being outside and loved water but now I get to do both things almost every single day. We went back to the beach and it was right outside our window, I got to run lots! Then we visited one of Mom's friends in Ft. Myers and even tho' dad did all the fishing, I got to shoot at the glass door on the porch with a shotgun, Mama was really not to happy about it! The plastic things stuck to the window and it was really funny to pull them off. I still have all my old favorite things to do, play lacrosse, read and sing, but now I can run really fast. But still my dad won't let me play with his toys. I know how to blow the sidewalk and I know I can push that mower, but he never lets me....I practice all the time in the garage and he just won't start it up for real! He's even my favorite right now.....poor mama. She takes me swimming and shows me the deer in our backyard and takes me to the playground, but Dad is the heart I need to win over, I want to MOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment