SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Friday, July 1, 2011

My 1st year picture


I keep forgetting to put my 1 year picture up. Well my mama does....and look at these clothes, you won't catch me wearing jeans now, I'm a shorts and swim trunks kind of guy these days. I spend most afternoons at the pool and I am loving it. This week I was also able to play in the Elmo spray toy in my backyard with Sarah Jane. We gobbled down a lot of blueberries running around Mr. Elmo. My dad says I have a similar gene w/my cousin Tom because we both have a love of the vacuum. But today my parents were laughing at me as I took off the attachment and with my motor mouth blew all around my room. I've seen my dad use his blower a lot and this week some guys took down a tree in my backyard. I almost peed my pants watching them blow all the stuff around....then they used a chipper and my mom thought for sure I was going through the window. It might have been the best day of my life! She took lots of pictures of me that day...you can expect those at some point but we are kind of busy to be using the computer these days, there's not time to sit around. I have showed her how I can open the front door, I can open the pantry door, I can open the stove and the dishwasher and today I climbed up my dad's ladder, all by myself. Even though that Dr. told me today I'm only 31% in height I can pretty much "do whatever I want". Looking forward to a big weekend....see ya later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment