quackers and eat way too many of them! I love my Uncle Mark, probably the best right now, but my mom gets mad b/c I always lift up my shirt to show off my belly--he taught me that shirts are for jerks, I can't say it yet, but I'll get it! If something is outside, then I'm there. There are diggers outside my house everyday and I love them! I like to race my mama and dad and say "Ready, set, go!" I can count to ten, but two and nine are my favorite numbers. I can climb up on beds all by myself and I'm perfecting a somersault once I get there. :) My cousins are very entertaining and I love my grandparents and Gigi a lot. They get lots of hugs and kisses.
Oh yea...I'm fasinated with windmills and deer. I wish my dad could get me both...
No comments:
Post a Comment