Well my 18 mos has ended. I'm onward towards 2 now. Things are changing all the time. I still love playing outside and I don't care what the temperature is. My dada now pushes me down the roller coaster and I'm as close to the fence as I can get. Pretty soon I'll have to climb over that thing. Kind of like my bed, I can climb out of it now...but it's not as soft as the leaves at the bottom of the roller coaster. I saw lots of little beds at IKEA today and I really liked those, hope I get one soon. I had a great Halloween. My dad took me out in my new wagon, from Gigi, and we got lots of candy. I love those red fisheys--they are way better than the goldfish crackers (but I love those too).
More things I love to do: I love to dig, man do I love to dig, and I love to rake and I love diggers and I love to watch my dad mow and I also love to do puzzles and watch firetrucks and ambulances.
No comments:
Post a Comment