I know it's been a long time. I've been really busy. I have just had a lot going on. I have had turkey and baths with my cousins. I played at the beach with Nana and Papaw and took a plane there with my mama and dada. I had a really great Christmas and have lots of fun toys. Probably love my mower and play-doh the best but I hope I get to use my sled and snow pants this year. Some of my specialities right now, are calling my mama "Trish" and making her giggle. Running from my bedroom into my parents room and jumping up on the bed - "1 more tyme- Peas!!!!" I love quackers and nilk while sitting on the floor of the kitchen with my dad. I love little cars and trucks and I can do puzzles all day long. This past week I got sick with strep throat and an ear infection, but totally got my parents doing all kind of crazy stuff to have me swallow the "medcine". I feel a whole lot better now --good thing because I'm ready to play with my dada who is home from skiing. So here's a couple of pictures from these last few months. I got my hair buzzed and Papaw says I'm about ready for another one...I can also put my shoes on all by myself. Mom says they aren't on the right feet but they feel like they are.




I've also just had a tough month helping my mama. We lost Gigi right before Christmas to heaven. She was wonderful and we had lots of fun together riding her tractors and feeding ducks; but my Mama really loved her. She gets pretty sad, but I can usually cheer her up. I can get my socks and shoes off everytime I'm in the car with her and throw them up to her in the front seat, and even hit the dashboard sometimes. My mama is getting better but I'm glad we have an extra special angel up there watching out for us, because I can get into some pickles sometimes. We love our Gigi--she was 90 years older than me....wow! See you soon, I'll try to be better this year about keeping up on all my stuff! Happy 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment