SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I lead a very good life!



       What a summer it has been.  I'm having a a ball--I have traveled everywhere and hope to keep traveling.  My mama and dad went to Sweden and I stayed with everyone who loves me.  They were very good to me, my dad says TOO GOOD to me.  :)  He's just jealous.
        My days always include some fun activity.  That can be the zoo, the pool--lots of different pools, a playground, the library, the museum center, riding my bike, piano lessons, or jumping around and swinging like a monkey at the zoo.  I get around.  I even took an airplane ride to Houston, Texas.  It was a long trip, and Mama and I got in trouble a few times, but I was already seated so time outs were impossible.  I have had lots of time with friends and family and really things are a blast right now. 
       My Mama and Dad can't believe all the stuff I can say.  I sing the alphabet and "Drop of Golden Sun" (Do-Re-Mi) all day long.  It makes Dad crazy but Mama loves it.  I'm really not quiet unless I'm napping.  My Mama and Dad are trying to decide what kind of things they should get to decorate my new bedroom, but I really love everything, here are my favorites right now.
      1)  Grandpa's tractor is really it--I talk about it every day and I love to drive it, slow on the driveway
      2)  I love music with all my heart and sing round the clock - I especially love to sing about the Farm and my favorite horse Lucky and those MOO cows
      3)  I will do anything Mama asks if I get to see Sarah Jane or my Papaw.  I'm a big people lover
      4)  I'm very into reading books right now and even lick my thumb to turn the pages like my Nana.  I read at least 25 a day and love the library. 
      5)  My bike and swinging on the monkey bars is the best....
See why my life is so great?  I'm just a real happy guy and love that I get to do so much.  Did I mention how much I love swimming, and oh....I love that tractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment