SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lake George


A couple of buddies and I went to a lake this past weekend.  It was a FUN weekend, even if we had to share some of the lake house with our parents.  Oh well....they were pretty manageable.  We had a great time, on a slow boat and a super fast boat.  My mom even went boating in a flat one called a kayak.  Basically it was just really good food, good friends, and A LOT of playing!  There was a guy seated on a bench in the hallway of this lake house who let us climb all over him.  His name was Ol' MacDonald , but people kept calling him Ronald McDonald.  I'm not sure who that guy is, but me and Ol' MacDonald were buds!  We stayed in a bedroom that had a name it was called Mayor McCheese's Suite, we even had hamburger placemats in case we got messy at lunch.  All my buddies were there and I had a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment