SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Thursday, September 6, 2012

And the Pool closes.....

My days and many evenings this past summer have included the pool with Mama and Dad.  I really love the pool and have gotten very brave.  Dad doesn't like that part so well but I can really go anywhere along the wall. I jump to mom if she holds her hands out and love to walk on my tippy toes.  That really makes Dad nervous!  I have taken a few slips under the water but none that made me cry or get really scared, so I have had a very FUN and safe summer.  The pool is closing in 3 days.  :(  I hope my mama gets me swim lessons somewhere b/c tonight was the first night I ever jumped in without her holding my hands.  AND it was only b/c I watched a little girl do it first.  (Although my mom says I watched a zillion people jump all summer) but tonight it clicked.  I dived in, and twisted jump-ded, and lots of jump-deds that splashed my mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment