SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ahhh....I love Christmas!

I have had such a wonderful few weeks.  My mama and Dad and I have been to the zoo over a dozen times since Thankgsiving.  We love it there and I saw my first movie - the Polar Express 3D.  Just long enough for me, I don't sit still that well, I'm a mover, a worker, and I love to play--especially with my Dad.  :) 

 Awaited Show with my Sebastian friends!




 One guy is always a worker....and one guy is always playing!

I love this guy.  AND the deer ate his nose off!  I put a big carrot in for his nose and they came and ate it out!  It was the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. 

I have been so blessed this past month.  I have seen every family member and Santa said I was more nicer than I was naughty.  Although I have told my mama and dad and Papaw how naughty they are.  I got to play in the snow and ride the train at the zoo, sneaked on lots of deers, and eat some fantastic meals.  I  stayed up until 11:55 on New Year's Eve and had a big ol' marshmallow in a tree of wet chocolate.  I told my mama yesterday I hope my birthday is next because I want to blow out lots of candles.  (My dad sure has lots.)  Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment