SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy
Saturday, February 9, 2013
I love my Aunt Mindy!
My Aunt Mindy is unfortunately looking for a job, but really it's not that unfortunate because I get to see her all the time, and sometimes it's not just on the weekend. She has watched me a lot the past month. Sometimes she comes to see my mom, but REALLY, she is coming to see me folks and play games with me, and kiss me, and sing with me, and kiss me, and read me all kinds of books, as many as I want, and did I tell you she likes to kiss me, A LOT? Two weeks ago she even came to see my swim lessons. I started taking swim lessons with my cousin Freeman. We love it and we love our pool--we play and splash and go under and we are going to be very ready for the summer and the pond at the FARM. Mindy came to watch me and then we had lunch at our pool. Her visits have been great. I hope some day soon she will let me sleep at her house. Mindy? Will you be my Valentine? I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment