SUMMER TIME!

SUMMER TIME!
Just a good ol' boy

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Summer is over....and school is in session!

I'll post a picture soon of school.  I started school a few weeks ago and my dad takes one...every....single....day.  We walk there and mama picks me up and we walk home.  It's been a great 2 weeks.  HOWEVER, the summer ended with a bang!  I caught a fish and I got to spend a LOT of time at the farm and in Piqua.  It was pretty great. Now that all my cousins live here I see them more often too.  I couldn't be happier about that.




But now it is October and I need to start thinking of Halloween costumes.  Somedays I want to be a bunny but mostly I want to be an alligator.  Mama is looking for a good costume.  I can't wait to get all that candy.  I'm practicing my "TWick or TWeat"

No comments:

Post a Comment