There are lots of things I am thankful for and almost all of them involve my family in one form another. One of my favorite people to spend time with is my cousin Sarah Jane. I try to hide her when it's time for her to leave and when I pray at night I like to thank God for Sarah and then I giggle. I guess I giggle because when we are together I giggle a lot.
I also am grateful that I get to play outside and build and "do projects" with my Dad. We have lots of work to do and sometimes I am in charge. He and I get lots of digging and moving leaves done. We also have a new trampoline and so we JUMP a lot. My dad gets very distracted by all the deer in our backyard so we stop jumping and sneak 'em.
Last but not least, here's a shout out to my buddy, Uncle Marky Mark - Happy Birthday, glad I get to hang out with you this month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment